According to the powerful book “The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea” written by Bob Burg and John D. Mann there are five laws of stratospheric success:
- Law of value: “Your true worth is determined by how much you give in value than you take in payment.”
- Law of compensation: ” Your income is determined by how many people you served and how well you served them.”
- Law of influence: ” Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest first.”
- The law of authenticity: “The most valuable thing you have to give people is yourself.”
- The law of receptivity: “The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.”
These five laws are very powerful and anybody can imply this in their life to grab massive success.